About Ayur Biotech
Ayur Biotech is an Indian Aloe Vera Company established in the year 2017with the simple vision to cultivate Aloe vera and produce Aloe vera natural actives to meet the growing need of the Cosmetic, Food, Pharmaceutical and Personal care Industry.
Our Aloe Vera products are derived from the Aloe Vera leaves of the most active and internationally accepted species, Aloe barbadensis Mill.
Moreover to keep the quality and purity to the highest level, We use Aloe vera leaves harvested from our own cultivated Aloe farm, grown strictly using bio fertilizers (Vermicomposting and Farm Yard Manure)
We have the state of art manufacturing facility, which is in compliance with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and is located very near to the Aloe vera farm. This ensures the highest amount of active aloe vera polysaccharides, as processing is done immediately, after harvesting of the aloe vera leaves. Also special processing techniques like temperature control ,filtration etc. are used which prevents loss of actives due to excessive heat.
OUR ALOE VERA PRODUCTS
- Aloevera Extract / Clear / Filtered Juice
- Aloevera Freeze Dried Powder 200 X
- Aloevera Gel
- Aloevera Fibrous Juice
- Aloevera Flavoured Juice
- Aloevra Pulp / Cubes
- Aloin Powder
- Aloevera Gel
- Aloevera Saplings (Mother Plants)
- Aloevera Leaves
NAME OF CONCERN : Ayur Biotech
ADDRESS (Office) : 301, Bal Ganesh Tower, Dada Patil Marg, Opp. Thane Railway Station, Thane west 400 602
LOCATION (Factory) : B/155, Karad Industrial Area, MIDC Taswade, Tal- Karad, Dist- Satara, Maharashtra 415 109
FACTORY PREMISES : Land – 6000 Sq.ft. Building –1500 Sq.ft.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT : August 2017
CONSTITUTION : Partnership Firm
NAME OF PARTNERS :
1) Mr. Vikas Tryambak Shinde (M.Sc. Plant Biotech) - Biotechnologist with handson Experience of around 20 years in Aloe technologies
2) Dr. JagannathShamraoYadav (B.Sc. B.A.M.S.) - An Ayurvedic doctor. A guide to explore the uses of aloe vera being used since ancient times
3) Mr. Harishchandra G.Shedge (B.Sc. Chemistry) - More than two decades of experience into quality control aspects of ingredients and formulation
LINE OF ACTIVITY : Manufacturing of Aloe Vera Active ingredients
PLANT AND MACHANARIES : Rs.70.00 Lakhs
PLANT CAPACITY : 10-15 ton per Month. Expandable up to 30 tons.
TURNOVER :10-15 Lakh/ year
Certificates & Government
Authority Concerns : GMP, FSSAI, MSME, MPCB, Company Pan Card, GST registration, Import Export Code (IEC)